Welcome to out pick for the best laptop you can find today. below you will find our top 10 pick and also our extended top 30 pick. we have spent lot’s of time researching different laptop – making sure we will bring you the truly best out there. if there is anything we missed please contact us and we happily adjust our findings if needed.
All our top picks are brought to you from the Amazon.com marketplace – so you can buy your desired laptop with confidence, read reviews, and compare different models.
Top 10 laptop
Price Last update on 2017-08-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API - More Info
Extended top 30 laptop
- Intel HD Graphics 400, 11.6 inch HD LED backlight (1366 x 768) display
- 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD, Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core Processor, 1.60 GHz
- 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 1 x HDMI
- Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, Stereo Speakers, 802.11ac, Media Reader
- Windows 10, 0.7" Thin, Color: White
- 15.6 inch (1366 x 768) HD WLED backlight Display, AMD Radeon R4
- AMD A6-7310 Quad-Core processor, 2.0 GHz, 4GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, 500GB HDD 5400 RPM
- 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 10/100 Ethernet
- DVD+RW DL, 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, Media Reader, Multi-touch, with gesture support Touchpad
- Windows 10, 0.9" Thin, 4.74lbs Weight, Battery: 3-cell lithium-ion, Color: Black
- The flexible 360 degree hinge and 12.5" Full-HD touchscreen lets you use the C302 in tablet or laptop mode.
- Extremely lightweight at 2.65 pounds with the protection of a sleek aluminum metal body.
- Starts up in seconds and lasts all day, thanks to a long battery life rated up to 10 hours*.
- Intel Core Processor with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM for fast and efficient performance.
- Work anywhere online or offline regardless of your internet connection. Enjoy your favorite games, entertainment, and keep up with work, wherever you go.
- Intel Celeron N3060 processor with 4GB memory, 16GB SSD
- Simple and secure Google Chrome OS
- 11.6" HD Anti-Reflective Display with image enhancer
- Work or play for up to 11 hours on a single charge
- Spill-resistant keyboard protects against accidental damage
- Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 GHz
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 16 GB Internal Storage
- 11.6-Inch HD IPS Screen, Intel HD Graphics
- Patterned Aluminum Cover, Google Chrome, Up to 9-hour battery life
- Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core Processor 1.6GHz (Up to 2.24GHz)
- 100% Aluminum Chassis
- 4GB LPDDR3 Onboard SDRAM Memory, 32GB Internal Storage
- 14" Full HD IPS Display (1920 x 1080), Intel HD Graphics
- Google Chrome, Up to 12-hours Battery Life
- Intel Celeron N3060, 1.6GHz, dual-core Processor
- 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory
- More productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done.
- 32 GB eMMC, no optical Drive
- 14.0-Inch diagonal HD sva bright view wled-backlit (1366x768)
- Intel Core i5-6200U Processor (2.30GHz 1866MHz 3MB)
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 1 TB HDD Storage; Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
- 15.6 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Touchscreen
- Windows 10 Operating System; Silver Matte Chassis
- Rockchip 1.8 GHz Processor
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 16 GB eMMC; No CD or DVD drive
- Chrome Operating System; Navy Blue Chassis
- 11.6 inches 1366*768 pixels LED-lit Screen
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U Processor (Up to 3.5GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display supporting Acer Color Blast technology
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of GDDR5 Video Memory
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD
- Up to 12-hours Battery Life
Price Last update on 2017-08-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API - More Info
How much am I suppose to spend on new laptop?
There is not really answer to that question. we tried to bring you the best and most cost value laptop out there. but you should not spend more then what your budget permit.
What to pay attention to when buying a new laptop?
First of all – you should always feel comfortable with the price you are paying for your new laptop! never over spent above your budget. you can always sell your laptop in the future and buy a better one if you will be to spend more. so stay within your budget. also check out reviews by other customers – that’s usually the best place to start.
is there a life time warranty when buying laptop?
Usually when buying a new laptop – the warranty is something between 1-3 years. we never heard of out of the box lifetime warranty. of course you can extend your laptop for additional cost.